Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Newspapers help with the hunt"

Happy Tuesday folks. How was the hunt? Did u find anything out? Ancestry.com usually has a trial period. Did u try it? Would love to know how it went--did u search the marriage index for the male. If u find him, u'll find the female. In my case, I know the maiden name but that is all. Think about her approximate birthdate. Dont get frustrated, dont give up. I couldnt find anything either spelling her name Katherine or Catherine. I found a article in a newspaper of a car accident and they spelled her name with a "C" and her age, so now I got her approximate birth year, husband's birthyear and her 2 children and ages. I got alot from this article. Newspapers give a wealth of information. Happy hunting today! cg

No comments:

Post a Comment